Screen Print Bangladesh will be held from November 26-28, 2017 at ICCB, Dhaka, with co-located events Sublimating Ideas Expo and Sign Expo.
When a concept clicks at a national level, there is obviously a demand from satisfied participants to extend it globally. Screen Print India has always been among the world’s leading and Asia’s finest exhibitions with a sustained track record since 1994. After its North India debut in 2013, Goa debut in 2014 the overseas foray began with brand Screen Print Vietnam in 2015, returning to its home base, Mumbai in May 2016 and then again overseas with the debut edition of Screen Print Sri Lanka in December 2016.
The next chapter in the highly successful series commences with the debut edition of Screen Print Bangladesh, which will be held from November 26-28, 2017 at ICCB, Dhaka, with co-located events Sublimating Ideas Expo and Sign Expo.
This three-day international show will cover a wide range of segments such as screen printing, textile printing, digital printing, sign printing and sublimation printing, providing a rare opportunity to seize business growth opportunities from across the globe, just waiting to be tapped.
The Bangladesh foray has been envisaged after considerable research and interface with members of the printing industry in that country. It will be a win-win situation for all those who are part of these three printing industry segments. The show will provide exhibitors with a dedicated, focused platform to broaden their business horizons.
Continuing the fine traditions of the parent brand, Screen Print Bangladesh 2017 with co-located events Sublimating Ideas Expo and Sign Expo will attract visitors from across Asia as well as delegations from countries across the globe; focused footfalls that are genuinely interested in exploring business opportunities and new technologies.
Bangladesh is the third most-populated country in South Asia (after India and Pakistan). It shares borders with India to the north, west and east, and overlooks the Bay of Bengal to the south. According to HKTDC research, Bangladesh has maintained macroeconomic stability and rapid GDP growth in recent years. It has also witnessed a rise in foreign direct investment. An abundant supply of labour has made Bangladesh the world’s second largest exporter of ready-made garments (RMG) after China. Garment exports and hefty remittances (mainly from the Middle East) are the key drivers of its economy. Bangladesh’s textiles and garments sector is vital to its economy, providing almost four million jobs and accounting for over 80% of its exports. Garment products are shipped mostly to the US and EU.
Bangladesh Investment Development Authority (BIDA), formerly Bangladesh Board of Investment, is the principal investment promotion agency, which aims to accelerate economic development with FDI. The textile and garment sector is a major FDI recipient. The Bangladeshi government is keen to attract more FDI and has set out an ambitious plan to build 100 special economic zones (SEZs) by 2030. Bangladesh’s cumulative FDI was US$13.8 billion as at end-September 2016, with a year-on-year change of 9.4%.
Everybody knows that the screen printing industry has tremendous potential. The need of the hour is to tap that potential and grow in tandem with the industry. Networking on a formal and informal level, keeping oneself updated on the latest developments, joining hands with new business partners, attending knowledge seminars are crucial steps. Being at Screen Print Bangladesh 2017 will provide opportunities for all this and more. Screen Print India’s sustained track record and the fact that it is presented by a reputed event organiser – Aditya Exposition (P) Ltd., ensures much-needed confidence for exhibitors and visitors.
- Colombiatex de las Américas
23 Jan 2018
- FILTECH 2018
13 Mar 2018
- International Textile Machinery Exibition 2018
17 Apr 2018
- TEXTYLE EXPO 2018
25 Apr 2018
- 2nd Intenational Exibition on printing & Signage Industry
22 Jun 2018
- International Exibition on printing & Signage Industry
26 Nov 2018
- ITMA 2019 Garment sector zooms in an automation to help manufacturers accelerate productivity and efficiency
20 Jun 2019
- Messe Düsseldorf to Promote Worldwide Printing Trade Fair Program at Print 2017
16 Jun 2020
- Bangalore Fashion Week Bangalore
01 Jul 2017
- PM to open three-day Textiles India 2017 in June
26 Jun 2017
- Ethiopia Earns 31.2 million USD from Textile, Garment Exports.14-12-2017
- Mouvent to showcase TX801 at ShanghaiTex 201712-12-2017
- Colombiatex de las Américas23-01-2018
- New business models of textile value chain discussed at the GSBS 201723-11-2017
- A seminar was organized at Auditorium, SMC Science Center, to clarify issues related to GST on 18-11-2017 by FICCI-CMSME.20-11-2017
- Textile, garment expo attracts 400 exhibitors15-11-2017
- ITMA 2019 Garment sector zooms in an automation to help manufacturers accelerate productivity and efficiency20-06-2019