Sharekhan has buy call on Greaves Cotton with a target price of Rs 190.
The current market price of Greaves Cotton is Rs 154.2.
Time period given by analyst is a year when Greaves Cotton price can reach defined target.
Greaves Cotton, incorporated in the year 1922, is a Mid Cap company (having a market cap of Rs 3,831.60 crore) operating in Engineering sector.
Greaves Cotton key Products/Revenue Segments include Engines which contributed Rs 1,697.15 crore to Sales Value (93.29 per cent of Total Sales), Traded Goods which contributed Rs 115.90 crore to Sales Value (6.37 per cent of Total Sales), Export Incentives which contributed Rs 2.78 crore to Sales Value (0.15 per cent of Total Sales), Service Income which contributed Rs 2.73 crore to Sales Value (0.15 per cent of Total Sales), Royalty Income which contributed Rs .32 crore to Sales Value (0.01 per cent of Total Sales), Other Operating Revenue which contributed Rs .21 crore to Sales Value (0.01 per cent of Total Sales)for the year ending 31-Mar-2017.
For the quarter ended 30-06-2017, the company has reported a Standalone sales of Rs 453.86 crore, up 16.16 per cent from last quarter Sales of Rs 390.73 crore and up 13.59 per cent from last year same quarter Sales of Rs 399.55 crore.
Company has reported net profit after tax of Rs 41.17 crore in latest quarter. The company's top management includes Mr.Arvind Kumar Singhal, Mr.Karan Thapar, Mr.Kewal Handa, Mr.Nagesh Basavanhalli, Mr.Navneet Singh, Mr.Vijay Rai, Mr.Vikram Tandon, Mr.Vinay Sanghi, Ms.Sree Patel. Company has Deloitte Haskins & Sells LLP as its auditors. As on 31-03-2017, the company has a total of 244,206,795 shares outstanding.
- NIGERIA APPROVES MTMAS BAN ON COTTON EXPORT
23 Jan 2018
- Uzbekistan reforms its cotton, textile industry
16 Dec 2017
- Textile industry demands reforms to further boost exports
12 Dec 2017
- Subway in stitches: NYC man knitting on train is no yarn
08 Dec 2017
- Sustainable Textile Innovations: EcoVero, an alternative to viscose
06 Dec 2017
- Sharp Rise in Imports of MMF Yarn, Cotton Fabric Post GST, Says Textile Body
05 Dec 2017
- Cotton traders to go strike against RCM under GST
01 Dec 2017
- PRICES OSCILLATE SLIGHTLY IN BRAZIL DUE TO REDUCED SUPPLY OF QUALITY COTTON
20 Nov 2017
- NA to discuss textile industry’s challenges
15 Nov 2017
- Threshold For GST Composition Scheme Increased To Rs 1 Crore
06 Oct 2017