Sharekhan has buy call on Greaves Cotton with a target price of Rs 190.
The current market price of Greaves Cotton is Rs 154.2.
Time period given by analyst is a year when Greaves Cotton price can reach defined target.
Greaves Cotton, incorporated in the year 1922, is a Mid Cap company (having a market cap of Rs 3,831.60 crore) operating in Engineering sector.
Greaves Cotton key Products/Revenue Segments include Engines which contributed Rs 1,697.15 crore to Sales Value (93.29 per cent of Total Sales), Traded Goods which contributed Rs 115.90 crore to Sales Value (6.37 per cent of Total Sales), Export Incentives which contributed Rs 2.78 crore to Sales Value (0.15 per cent of Total Sales), Service Income which contributed Rs 2.73 crore to Sales Value (0.15 per cent of Total Sales), Royalty Income which contributed Rs .32 crore to Sales Value (0.01 per cent of Total Sales), Other Operating Revenue which contributed Rs .21 crore to Sales Value (0.01 per cent of Total Sales)for the year ending 31-Mar-2017.
For the quarter ended 30-06-2017, the company has reported a Standalone sales of Rs 453.86 crore, up 16.16 per cent from last quarter Sales of Rs 390.73 crore and up 13.59 per cent from last year same quarter Sales of Rs 399.55 crore.
Company has reported net profit after tax of Rs 41.17 crore in latest quarter. The company's top management includes Mr.Arvind Kumar Singhal, Mr.Karan Thapar, Mr.Kewal Handa, Mr.Nagesh Basavanhalli, Mr.Navneet Singh, Mr.Vijay Rai, Mr.Vikram Tandon, Mr.Vinay Sanghi, Ms.Sree Patel. Company has Deloitte Haskins & Sells LLP as its auditors. As on 31-03-2017, the company has a total of 244,206,795 shares outstanding.
- Threshold For GST Composition Scheme Increased To Rs 1 Crore
06 Oct 2017
- Cotton Market to Witness Pressure
05 Oct 2017
- Surplus cotton supply may offer Indian spinners respite
03 Oct 2017
- Gujarat moots new textile policy to ‘protect’ farmers
26 Sep 2017
- Indian firm to build $300m cotton yarn project in Sohar
25 Sep 2017
- NGO bemoans dwindling cotton industry in Malawi
23 Sep 2017
- Cotton Committee approves Rs 690.65mn budget for FY 2017-18
23 Sep 2017
- APTMA laments high cost of doing business
16 Sep 2017
- CCI Opens 83 Cotton Purchase Centres In State
08 Sep 2017
- Indian start-ups can now raise 100% funds from an FVCI
30 Aug 2017