Wednesday, 15th November, To : Friday, 17th November 2017
Sri Lanka Exhibition & Convention Centre, Colombo, Sri Lanka.
About The Event : Intex South Asia 2017
- Intex South Asia invites international buyers and suppliers to take advantage of the shift in garmenting manufacturing from China and South East Asia to South Asia.
- Intex is South Asia’s only international sourcing fair, showcasing the best in yarns, fabrics (apparel & denim), clothing accessories and allied services from across Asia and the World.
- The Intex South Asia dual advantage – Gives access into South Asia, which is not only the second largest garment manufacturing and exporting region in the world but also has a massive domestic market spurred by South Asia's 487 million fashion conscious youth with increasing disposable income and spending power.
- Growing capabilities of South Asian manufacturers and exporters with qualified in house design teams and fabric merchandisers strengthens connect with international brand owners.
- Buyers can optimize their business travel plans with Intex South Asia to connect with new suppliers during their business trips to South Asia & South East Asia.
- A robust platform for untapped South Asian intra-regional trade.
- Intex South Asia delivers access to industry developments, networking opportunities and strategic initiatives with other global suppliers from across South Asia and the world to help expand industry and business, in one location, under one roof.
- Colombiatex de las Américas
23 Jan 2018
- FILTECH 2018
13 Mar 2018
- International Textile Machinery Exibition 2018
17 Apr 2018
- TEXTYLE EXPO 2018
25 Apr 2018
- 2nd Intenational Exibition on printing & Signage Industry
22 Jun 2018
- International Exibition on printing & Signage Industry
26 Nov 2018
- ITMA 2019 Garment sector zooms in an automation to help manufacturers accelerate productivity and efficiency
20 Jun 2019
- Messe Düsseldorf to Promote Worldwide Printing Trade Fair Program at Print 2017
16 Jun 2020
- Bangalore Fashion Week Bangalore
01 Jul 2017
- PM to open three-day Textiles India 2017 in June
26 Jun 2017
- Ethiopia Earns 31.2 million USD from Textile, Garment Exports.14-12-2017
- Mouvent to showcase TX801 at ShanghaiTex 201712-12-2017
- Colombiatex de las Américas23-01-2018
- New business models of textile value chain discussed at the GSBS 201723-11-2017
- A seminar was organized at Auditorium, SMC Science Center, to clarify issues related to GST on 18-11-2017 by FICCI-CMSME.20-11-2017
- Textile, garment expo attracts 400 exhibitors15-11-2017
- ITMA 2019 Garment sector zooms in an automation to help manufacturers accelerate productivity and efficiency20-06-2019