Venue : Dubai World Trade Centre, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
From : Wednesday, 1st November, To : Friday, 3rd November 2017
DUBAI WORLD TRADE CENTER
Wednesday, 15th November, To : Friday, 17th November 2017
Sri Lanka Exhibition & Convention Centre, Colombo, Sri Lanka.
About The Event : Intex South Asia 2017
- Intex South Asia invites international buyers and suppliers to take advantage of the shift in garmenting manufacturing from China and South East Asia to South Asia.
- Intex is South Asia’s only international sourcing fair, showcasing the best in yarns, fabrics (apparel & denim), clothing accessories and allied services from across Asia and the World.
- The Intex South Asia dual advantage – Gives access into South Asia, which is not only the second largest garment manufacturing and exporting region in the world but also has a massive domestic market spurred by South Asia's 487 million fashion conscious youth with increasing disposable income and spending power.
- Growing capabilities of South Asian manufacturers and exporters with qualified in house design teams and fabric merchandisers strengthens connect with international brand owners.
- Buyers can optimize their business travel plans with Intex South Asia to connect with new suppliers during their business trips to South Asia & South East Asia.
- A robust platform for untapped South Asian intra-regional trade.
- Intex South Asia delivers access to industry developments, networking opportunities and strategic initiatives with other global suppliers from across South Asia and the world to help expand industry and business, in one location, under one roof.
- The 17th Vietnam International Textile and Apparel Accessories Exhibition is slated for this November, expected to witness about 500 firms from countries including Vietnam, China, India, the Republic of Korea and Taiwan (China), across about 700 booths, according to the Vietnam Cotton and Spinning Association.
- The event is being organised by the Yorkers Trade and Marketing Service Company, the Vietnam National Trade Fair and Advertising JSC in collaboration with the Ministry of Trade, the Hon Kong Apparel Machinery Association, Guangdong Sewing Equipment Chamber of Commerce, and the Vietnam Cotton and Spinning Association.-VNA
- The exhibition will spotlight new solutions, technology and equipment for the apparel sector, including automatic sewing, cutting and fibre processing machines, printing machines in fabric, and embroidering machines. The firms registered for the event include Barudan, Epson, Heinz, Walz, Hikari, Juki, Mitsuyin, Ngai Shing, ROQ (Artend), Supreme and Tajima.
- The VTG exhibition will be held from 22-25 November at Ho Chi Minh City’s Saigon Exhibition and Convention Centre, Vietnam.
India International Trade Fair
The IITF India International Trade Fair is an international consumer goods fair. Due to its wide range of different areas this fair is an audience magnet and very popular among exhibitors. Here, visitors will receive information on the latest products and trends in various industries.
The IITF India International Trade Fair takes place annually, and therefore for the 37th time previsibly in November 2017 in New Delhi.
24 - 27 NOVEMBER 2017
NSIC EXIBITION CENTER OKHLA
Screen Print Bangladesh will be held from November 26-28, 2017 at ICCB, Dhaka, with co-located events Sublimating Ideas Expo and Sign Expo.
When a concept clicks at a national level, there is obviously a demand from satisfied participants to extend it globally. Screen Print India has always been among the world’s leading and Asia’s finest exhibitions with a sustained track record since 1994. After its North India debut in 2013, Goa debut in 2014 the overseas foray began with brand Screen Print Vietnam in 2015, returning to its home base, Mumbai in May 2016 and then again overseas with the debut edition of Screen Print Sri Lanka in December 2016.
The next chapter in the highly successful series commences with the debut edition of Screen Print Bangladesh, which will be held from November 26-28, 2017 at ICCB, Dhaka, with co-located events Sublimating Ideas Expo and Sign Expo.
This three-day international show will cover a wide range of segments such as screen printing, textile printing, digital printing, sign printing and sublimation printing, providing a rare opportunity to seize business growth opportunities from across the globe, just waiting to be tapped.
The Bangladesh foray has been envisaged after considerable research and interface with members of the printing industry in that country. It will be a win-win situation for all those who are part of these three printing industry segments. The show will provide exhibitors with a dedicated, focused platform to broaden their business horizons.
Continuing the fine traditions of the parent brand, Screen Print Bangladesh 2017 with co-located events Sublimating Ideas Expo and Sign Expo will attract visitors from across Asia as well as delegations from countries across the globe; focused footfalls that are genuinely interested in exploring business opportunities and new technologies.
Bangladesh is the third most-populated country in South Asia (after India and Pakistan). It shares borders with India to the north, west and east, and overlooks the Bay of Bengal to the south. According to HKTDC research, Bangladesh has maintained macroeconomic stability and rapid GDP growth in recent years. It has also witnessed a rise in foreign direct investment. An abundant supply of labour has made Bangladesh the world’s second largest exporter of ready-made garments (RMG) after China. Garment exports and hefty remittances (mainly from the Middle East) are the key drivers of its economy. Bangladesh’s textiles and garments sector is vital to its economy, providing almost four million jobs and accounting for over 80% of its exports. Garment products are shipped mostly to the US and EU.
Bangladesh Investment Development Authority (BIDA), formerly Bangladesh Board of Investment, is the principal investment promotion agency, which aims to accelerate economic development with FDI. The textile and garment sector is a major FDI recipient. The Bangladeshi government is keen to attract more FDI and has set out an ambitious plan to build 100 special economic zones (SEZs) by 2030. Bangladesh’s cumulative FDI was US$13.8 billion as at end-September 2016, with a year-on-year change of 9.4%.
Everybody knows that the screen printing industry has tremendous potential. The need of the hour is to tap that potential and grow in tandem with the industry. Networking on a formal and informal level, keeping oneself updated on the latest developments, joining hands with new business partners, attending knowledge seminars are crucial steps. Being at Screen Print Bangladesh 2017 will provide opportunities for all this and more. Screen Print India’s sustained track record and the fact that it is presented by a reputed event organiser – Aditya Exposition (P) Ltd., ensures much-needed confidence for exhibitors and visitors.
27-30 November 2017
05 To 07 December 2017
Hall 5,6 & 7a Bombay Exibition Centre ,Mumbai.
- International Apparel & Textile Fair
31 Oct 2017
- INTERNATIONAL APPAREL & TEXTILE FAIR-2017
01 Nov 2017
- Intex South Asia 2017
15 Nov 2017
17 Nov 2017
- 17th Vietnam textile and apparel accessories expo coming up in November
22 Nov 2017
- IITF India International Trade Fair New Delhi
24 Nov 2017
- YARN,FABRIC & ACCESSORIES TRADE SHOW 2017
24 Nov 2017
- Screen Print Bangladesh 2017 : Established brand extends footprint further
26 Nov 2017
- SHANGHAITEX 2017
27 Nov 2017
- China Home Life India 2017
05 Dec 2017
- ITMA 2019 Garment sector zooms in an automation to help manufacturers accelerate productivity and efficiency20-06-2019
- 17th Vietnam textile and apparel accessories expo coming up in November22-11-2017
- Cotton Council International Organize seminar in India on September 2321-09-2017
- International Apparel & Textile Fair31-10-2017
- INDIAN FASHION JEWELLERY AND ACCESSORIES SHOW 201708-10-2017
- TEXTILE SUSTAINABILITY CONFERENCE 201708-10-2017
- Indian Textile Sourcing Exhibition07-12-2017