21- 24 SEPTEMBER 2017
Jaipur Rajasthan ,india
- CCI is all set to host its 3rd seminar in India on September 23.
International Trade Fair on Industrial Pumps, Valves and Systems
The IPVS India as an international trade fair for industrial pumps, valves and systems displays the latest products and innovations in the industry. International manufacturers are represented at this fair and use the opportunity here their products to a wide audience and to present new markets.
The IPVS India takes place annually, and therefore for the eleventh time previsibly in October 2017 in Ahmedabad.
09-13 OCTOBER 2017
Pre-Conference Half-Day: Monday Oct. 9
- TE Board Meeting – Full Day
- Certification Body (CB) Meeting
- Registration and Exhibitor set-up (Opens 12pm EST)
- Basics of Textile Sustainability Workshop
- Textile Exchange 15th Anniversary Celebration and Conference Kick-off
Tuesday Oct. 10
- Member-only Breakfast w/Special Guest Speaker
- Presentations by H&M, and PVH, Corp.
- Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs): Where to Start
- Getting the Most out of Our Land
- Investors are Taking Score
- Managing Our Way Through a Water Shortfall
- Innovation and Impact Showcase: Connect With Africa
- Networking Dinners with special tables hosted by Esquel, Nike, Otto Group, Lenzing and more!
- Desserts a la carte with Cotton 2040, Glasgow Caledonian University: The Fair Fashion Center, OrganiMark, Organic Cotton Accelerator and more!
Wednesday Oct. 11
- Scaling the Use of Sustainable Cotton
- Dispelling the Myths of Not a Penny More
- SDG 15: Taking Action to Improve Grassland Management
- Innovations in Manufacturing
- Innovation & Impact Showcase: Sustainable Furnishings Council
- Transitional Cotton: The Smart Intersection of Food & Textiles
Thursday Oct. 12
- Preferred Fiber and Material Round Tables: Bio Synthetics, Recycled Polyester (rPET), Man-Made Cellulosic (MMC), or Organic Cotton.
- Preferred Fiber & Material Hands-On Lab: See, feel and hear all about some of the latest innovations in textile sustainability.
- Responsible Down Standard International Working Group (invite only | email Integrity@TextileExchange.orgif interested)
- Responsible Down Standard International Working Group (invite only | email Integrity@TextileExchange.org if interested)
Post-Conference: Friday Oct. 13
- Cotton 2040 Meeting: Details coming soon!
- Capitol Hill Advocacy Visit: Contact LaRhea@TextileExchange.org to get involved
- TExcursions –see next section for full details.
October 12 @ 9:30 am - October 16 @ 6:00 pm at India Expo Mart
10th Indian Fashion Jewellery & Accessories Show (IFJAS) to be held from 12 – 16 October, 2017.
Fairfax, Virginia, USA : A printing, imaging or decorating shop isn’t just about technology. It’s a business, and like any business, it needs thoughtful, strategic planning for ongoing success.
That’s the thinking behind the two half-day programs SGIA is offering on the eve of the 2017 SGIA Expo (New Orleans, October 10–12), “Wide-Format 101: Four Steps to Profitability” and “Your Business: Prepare for Success.” Both sessions take place Monday, October 9, 1:00 pm–5:00 pm.
“Your Business” is brand-new, and while “Wide-Format 101” is a returning workshop, it’s been updated for 2017, noted Dan Marx, Director of Content Development, SGIA.
“There’s so much more to an imaging business than plugging in a printer,” said Marx. “These sessions are designed to strengthen technical knowledge as well as business strategy.”
“Your Business: Prepare for Success” covers time management, branding and marketing, sales and lessons learned by a successful printer. It’s designed specifically for new and growing businesses. Speakers are Ryan Sauers, Sauers Consulting; Vince DiCecco, Your Personal Business Trainer; David Fellman, Dave Fellman & Associates; and Tom Trutna, Big Ink.
“Wide-Format 101: Four Steps to Profitability” focuses on the expanding array of opportunities for wide-format inkjet technology. Attendees will get an education in the technology and the vertical markets and product areas it can serve. Also on the agenda are color management, materials and finishing and advice for running the business. Speakers include Marx and SGIA Research Coordinator Olga Dorokhina; Josh Hope, Mimaki USA; Travis Barcelona, Nazdar and other industry experts.
Register for these sessions when you register for the 2017 SGIA Expo at SGIAExpo.org. SGIA members will pay $49 (non-members $65) until September 13, when prices increase to $65 (non-members $80). “Wide-Format 101” and “Your Business: Prepare for Success” are not included in the SGIA Expo + Education Pass.
SGIA – Supporting the Leaders of the Digital & Screen Printing Community
Having its origins in the screen printing industry, SGIA embraced the digital revolution early on and is now the trade association of choice for professionals in the industrial, graphic, garment, textile, electronics, packaging and commercial printing communities looking to grow their business into new market segments through the incorporation of the latest printing technologies. SGIA membership comprises these diverse segments, all of which are moving rapidly towards digital adoption. As long-time champions of digital technologies and techniques, SGIA is the community of peers you are looking for to help navigate the challenges of this process. Additionally, the SGIA Expo is the largest trade show for print technology in North America.“Whatever the medium, whatever the message, print is indispensable. Join the community – SGIA.”
Venue : Dubai World Trade Centre, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
From : Wednesday, 1st November, To : Friday, 3rd November 2017
DUBAI WORLD TRADE CENTER
Wednesday, 15th November, To : Friday, 17th November 2017
Sri Lanka Exhibition & Convention Centre, Colombo, Sri Lanka.
About The Event : Intex South Asia 2017
- Intex South Asia invites international buyers and suppliers to take advantage of the shift in garmenting manufacturing from China and South East Asia to South Asia.
- Intex is South Asia’s only international sourcing fair, showcasing the best in yarns, fabrics (apparel & denim), clothing accessories and allied services from across Asia and the World.
- The Intex South Asia dual advantage – Gives access into South Asia, which is not only the second largest garment manufacturing and exporting region in the world but also has a massive domestic market spurred by South Asia's 487 million fashion conscious youth with increasing disposable income and spending power.
- Growing capabilities of South Asian manufacturers and exporters with qualified in house design teams and fabric merchandisers strengthens connect with international brand owners.
- Buyers can optimize their business travel plans with Intex South Asia to connect with new suppliers during their business trips to South Asia & South East Asia.
- A robust platform for untapped South Asian intra-regional trade.
- Intex South Asia delivers access to industry developments, networking opportunities and strategic initiatives with other global suppliers from across South Asia and the world to help expand industry and business, in one location, under one roof.
- 6th Edition An international Textile & Apparel fair Vastra 2017
21 Sep 2017
- Cotton Council International Organize seminar in India on September 23
21 Sep 2017
- IPVS India Ahmedabad
05 Oct 2017
- TEXTILE SUSTAINABILITY CONFERENCE 2017
08 Oct 2017
- INDIAN FASHION JEWELLERY AND ACCESSORIES SHOW 2017
08 Oct 2017
- Pre-Show Offerings Strengthen Businesses at the SGIA Expo ’17
09 Oct 2017
- INTER TEXTILE
10 Oct 2017
- International Apparel & Textile Fair
31 Oct 2017
- INTERNATIONAL APPAREL & TEXTILE FAIR-2017
01 Nov 2017
- Intex South Asia 2017
15 Nov 2017
- 17th Vietnam textile and apparel accessories expo coming up in November22-11-2017
- Cotton Council International Organize seminar in India on September 2321-09-2017
- International Apparel & Textile Fair31-10-2017
- INDIAN FASHION JEWELLERY AND ACCESSORIES SHOW 201708-10-2017
- TEXTILE SUSTAINABILITY CONFERENCE 201708-10-2017
- Indian Textile Sourcing Exhibition07-12-2017
- FILTECH 201813-03-2018